------ Gamers Row Guidelines ------
The below guidelines pertain to every section of this website unless noted otherwise, and includes any new sections that may be created in the future. Most of these are common sense rules that help keep this a place everyone can enjoy. These guidelines are subject to change and may be modified from time to time, so check back here every so often.
1. Please respect all your fellow members and their opinions. Meaning, do not insult or flame others, this includes using slanderous and offensive terms. While healthy discussion and constructive criticism are welcome, personal insults and flaming others will not be tolerated.
2. Please do not spam excessively, While a certain amount of "spam" is understandable. Excessive Spamming will not be tolerated. (Spamming is defined as posting "advertisements or useless content")
3. Do not post, request, or link to any pornographic material, it is not welcome here.
4. Do not post, request, or link to any warez, cracks or any other illegal content, such content is against the law and is also not welcome here.
5. We have a mild profanity filter set up, to block certain "inappropriate language" some people may find offensive, while still attempting to maintain the highest possible level of free speech, Do not attempt to bypass this filter.
6. We prefer topics to stay on-topic as much as possible, a certain amount of off-topic posts are understandable but keep in mind "off-topic posts" will be moved or removed at our discretion, we also ask that you try to use content appropriate tags, if at all possible, as it helps keep content sorted and easier to find via search.
7. We prefer members to be active, if you joined and realize you can't be active for whatever reason, please, let an Administrator know if at all possible. (Active is defined as posting content at least once per month)
While generally we will be understanding of mistakes, Failure to follow these guidelines, especially repeated failures, could result in warnings, suspensions, bans or other forms of punishment deemed suitable by staff, depending on the severity and intent of the infractions.