Sign in to follow this  
Kagetora

Orion's Gunpla Corner

Kagetora

Welcome to my little corner of Gunpla! Or if you prefer, Gundam Plastic or Gundam Models.

The model you see here is Char's Zaku II from the Gundam movie seres known as Gundam The Origin

You must be signed in to view this content.

This particular kit I got from Amazon and was lucky enough to find where it was fulfilled by Amazon but I would suggest buying it at somewhere like Gundam Planet which is a U.S. based company in New Jersey.

Next Kit is probably going to be the High Grade Project V triple model collection that includes the RX-78-2, the RX Guntank and RX Guncannon.

• Like 1

Excalibur

Pretty cool, I've never actually put together such a model so I don't know exactly what it entails, but looks like you did a good job with it.

Kagetora
You must be signed in to view this content.

It's not that much different from putting normal models just cut it off the from or sprew as they call it. The only difference is that you have to watch out for mold flash more. I'd say the only tools you really need are clippers or Nippers as they're also called and some sort of sanding sticks or even a hobby knife.