Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur

Favorite colors?

Excalibur

What are some of your favorite colors?  What are some of your least favorite colors?  Is there any particular reason you like or dislike said certain colors?

Excalibur

For me it's blue, I like most shades of blue, though I like red and green in certain shades as well. Though I do think that most colors can look good under certain conditions.

That said,  orange and yellow are probably my least favorite colors though, not a huge fan of brown or pink, though Kirby is pink but he is cool though.

Kagetora

Hmm... For me, my favorite color has always been red. Tho I also like Black, white and blue as well. Interesting enough, those are the colors for the police Officers's honor flag. It's a black and white U.S. flag with a blue stripe in the middle. Same for the fireman's except the stripe is red instead of blue. Another example of Red and Blue are Sonic and Knuckles. 😛 Other colors I like include Yellow and pink too even tho I'm not huge on the color.

Amy Rose is a pink Hedgehog tho she's a kinda soft shade which is what I prefer... I'm not a fan of overly bright colors.

Blue Rose

THAT'S WHAT THAT IS.  I keep seeing the black and white flag with the blue stripe in the middle and wondering what it is!  THANK YOU.

Learning things already here. ; )

I usually think of Knuckles as being slightly more magenta than pure red though... I think he was originally? ...or maybe my TV color was off... which is entirely possible. ^^;

As for my favorite colors... I'd have to go for aqua as my favorite, though I love many other colors.  Otherwise, I'm... apparently kind of the opposite of everyone else here... I usually prefer tropical or neon colors (alongside black or metallic colors especially) over primary colors.  Sometimes jewel tones and more subdued shades like a jade grey-green can be nice.  It kind of depends on what it is that is being colored, I guess. : )