Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur

Favorite Content Creators

Excalibur

I know many of you out there, if you're like me you watch a lot of videos on YouTube, Twitch, BitChute and other video platforms about various topics ranging from games and tech, to news and information, to pretty much anything else. So what are some of your favorite channels and content creators?

Kagetora

Don't really watch a ton of BitChute or Twitch but I do watch a good bit of YouTube and some stuff on Floatplane: https://www.floatplane.com/ With Floatplane, you don't have to worry about Ads every 3 minutes because you hhave to pay for the subscription. Which right now is $3 bucks a month... I think at some point it will go up to $5 bucks a month but I have no idea when that will occur.

Floatplane: 

Tech Deals

YouTube:

Tech Deals

Level1Techs

JayzTwoCents

The Mighty Jingles

Cary Holman

Micah Curtis

Micah and The Hatman

TheRadBrad

GoodOldGamer

Not An Apple Fan

Honestly, there's just too many to name. 😛 

Excalibur

I have to mention Carey Holzman, some of his build videos really helped me out with my first build back a few years ago, i had worked on PCs prior, replaced parts and such , but there were things I hadn't done before like replacing / installing a CPU that i was most worried about messing up, as this was my first attempt at a complete PC build. There are others too but I did want to mention Carey Holzman as his videos come to mind as being helpful to me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CareyHolzman