Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur

Top 5 Game Consoles

Excalibur

If you had to pick 5 game consoles, and could only play games from their libraries, which would you choose, and why, also what would be some honorable mentions?

Excalibur

This is a really tough question for me but I'd probably have to say, NES, SNES, N64, PS2 and PS4. I'd have a ton of games to play with the huge libraries these consoles have, filled to the brim with classics, and many of my favorites too, and a bunch of games worth playing that I've never had the chance to get to play, plus I'd have a console from 4 different console generations.

5 Honorable mentions would probably be PS1, Switch, Xbox 360, Genesis and GameCube.

Palecat

Really tough to choose. I’d take 3DS for DS and 3DS games, but not for just one library. Backwards compatibility makes this hard for so many consoles, so I’ll base it on the games I always want to play.

Super Nintendo - Chrono Trigger, Yoshi’s Island, Mario RPG, EarthBound, A Link To the Past.

Game Boy Color - Dragon Quest I&II, Dragon Quest III, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Dragon Quest Monsters, DQM 2, Pokémon Crystal.

PlayStation 4 - Spelunky, Fez, Journey.

Nintendo GameCube - The Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Paper Mario TTYD, F-Zero GX, Double-Dash. 

Switch - Minecraft, Skyrim, Smash Ultimate, Binding of Isaac, Minit, Night in the Woods.

• Like 1