Sign in to follow this  
Kagetora

Recent Purchases

Kagetora
Posted (edited)

What games or game related products have you purchased lately, Talk about it here.

Edited by Tokugawetsu

Kagetora

Recent purchases for me include Prepurchasing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and purchasing and building the High Grade version of the Gundam The Origin Char's Zaku II model kit.

Excalibur

My most recent purchase i think was when I pre-ordered the version of Super Mario Maker 2, that includes the year of Nintendo Switch Online, a couple weeks ago, while pre-ordering isn't something I do very often, I knew I wanted this game, So i went ahead and pre-ordered it, and since I still have a gamers club unlocked subscription, that i got before they stopped offering it, i got it for 20% off, so i was able to get  Super Mario Maker 2 and a year of Nintendo Switch Online for around $61 after tax.

Excalibur

Went ahead and purchased the Spyro Reignited Trilogy / Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Bundle for PS4 since it is on sale at Amazon.and  also I went ahead and pre-ordered Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for PS4 since I already know for sure I want it.

Kagetora
You must be signed in to view this content.

Interesting... I didn't know such a bundle existed tho I already have the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy downloaded onto my PS4. I probably will end up getting the Spyro trilogy as well.

Kagetora

Ah PS4 game deals. Got some good ones going on up until next week but it's an easy way to spend $80 or more. :P 

Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 for pretty close to $40 bucks with taxes. Would've been closer to $65 bucks at regular price. I also picked up:

Mega Man X Legacy Collection ORIGINAL Theme 1 (Theme) - a little over a dollar but I think that's the regular price for most theme packs.

Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid (Full Game) - Wasn't on sale but still a game I wanted to get.

Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle - This one however, was on sale. Bought it for $44 bucks when again, regular price would be $65/$66 bucks.

The Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle includes both Legacy collections from the Mega Man and Mega Man X Eras along with Mega Man 11. Whereas Red Dead Redemption 2 is a sort of Prequel game set some time before the events of the first Red Dead Redemption game from the PS3/360 days. Speaking of said game, there's actually a rerelease/remastered version out for Xbox One that includes the "Undead" zombie expansion/add-on. :) 

Yea, that's definitely on the list. :) All though, you can also stream the game to your PS4 if you have PS Now... Which didn't work so well with me that one time so you obviously need more than a 5 1/2 Mbps connection speed to stream it. :/ 

All in all, some good games to keep me company while my foot mends. :) Also have several movies and TV Shows recorded on my little Joey Dish companion.

Palecat

I bought the Link’s Awakening Amiibo 🙄

I still haven’t picked up Link’s Awakening 😅

All “my” Amiibo are my son’s toys now anyway 🥳

• Haha 1