Sign in to follow this  
Kagetora

Most Anticipated

Kagetora

What announced or soon to be released games, game consoles or other gaming related items, are you most looking forward to?

Post as often as you like, whenever you see something new that interests you. Discuss them here.

Kagetora

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 - A somewhat retelling of the classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Excalibur

With E3 coming this is sure to change, and as I further complete, but off the top of my head ...

Super Mario Maker 2
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)
UFO 50
My Friend Pedro
Sega Genesis Mini

Also down the line but I'm waiting to see what happens with the TimeSplitters IP, as it was purchased by THQ Nordic last year.

Kagetora

With the E3 conferences over and E3 itself winding down, here are the games I'm most looking forward to:

EA:

You must be signed in to view this content.

Microsoft:

Square Enix: 

Ubisoft:

Nintendo:

VR Titles:

Sadly, a good deal of this games won't come out until next year... Like Halo Infinite and Cris Tales... Darn it, I want to play more!! 😛 Of course I'm going to be getting as many of those as possible on PC with the games that went Epic Store exclusive becoming either Xbox One or PS4 pickups. FF7 Remake will probably also be a PS4 pick up as will the Anger's title since I'm pretty sure one of those extra characters will be Hawkeye.

• Like 1

Palecat

Mostly looking forward to Dragon Quest XI on Switch. After not localizing the 3DS version, I sat the PS4 version out. Switch port getting the 16-bit mode of the 3DS version is the closest approximate I can hope for, so I’ll take it.

Ni No Kuni being rereleased on Switch and PS4 has me excited. I’ve been wanting to replay it lately, but I can’t stand using the PS3 anymore and it’s stored away anyway, but I, so looking forward to jumping back in. Have had the sequel since release, but have waited to play until I had time for the original again. And it being on the Switch is just butter, as it’s the freshest “Pokémon” experience around.

Otherwise, in no particular order:

• Luigi’s Mansion 3
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • MediEvil
  • Ooblets
  • Fall Guys
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Knights and Bikes
  • Sable
  • Link’s Awakening
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Way to the Woods